AIRQUICK® quickly became established with British Rail in the late 70's replacing life expired compressors on the eastern region. On completion of this work we were invited to look at other projects initially supplying and fitting spray systems and building chemical pump rigs for train wash plants but expanding to the maintenance and repair of wash plants, fuelling systems, lavatory flushing aprons, CET systems and specialist design and build of bowsers for coolant, oil and windscreen top-up. With a sound knowledge base of supply needs, and maintenance practices within the railway industry AIRQUICK® has increased yet further the range of products and services it offers and the recently completed move to new purpose built premises enhances the maintenance and assembly capability of the business and provides increased office facilities to meet the ever expanding contractual needs of the industry.
AIRQUICK TRAINCARE has the specialised PTS trained staff and resources to offer a nationwide range of services summarised below:
Complete design and installation of :
- Carriage Washing Machines
- Controlled Emission Toilet (CET) Installations
- Complete Fuel, Lubricant and Coolant Dispensing installations.
- Waste Oil and Coolant recovery systems.
- Overhaul/modification of carriage wash plant & piped services
- Comprehensive maintenance and servicing contracts encompassing Network Rail 24 hour reactive maintenance work on Depot infrastructure including Carriage Wash plants, CET systems, Fuelling Systems, Water dispensing Systems to name a few.
- Lavatory Flushing Apron (LFA) Installations.
- Special purpose mobile equipment
- Prototype and one-off specialist plant
- Sales, service and installation air compressors and associated equipment
Wholesome Water dispensing system, both for Station platforms and Depot servicing facilities.
Chemical pumping rigs
Lavatory Flushing Aprons.
Antifreeze - oil - water dispensing systems.
PLC control systems.
Wholesome water dispensing
MOBILE & SPECIALIST EQUIPMENT
Airquick supplies mobile plant, both powered and unpowered to the railway servicing industry. We have also supplied a wide range of equipment on a 'one-off' or small volume basis for specialised purposes. Airquick has built a reputation for novel solutions to a surprising number of individual problems.
Extra coolant capacity for HST Power Cars.
Test rig for loco compressors.
Stand alone platform coolant bowser.
Windscreen washer top-up bowser.
Buffet Car kettle descaling bowser.
Transformer/alternator handling jack.
Lube oil bowsers.